For medical and security advice or assistance services in Hong Kong, please call the Hong Kong Assistance Centre on +852 2528 9900
International SOS Hong Kong was established in 1986 to cater to the medical needs of mobile workforce and international assignees in Hong Kong and Macau. Today, International SOS Hong Kong focuses on the provision of world-class medical assistance, international healthcare solutions and security services.
International SOS’s unrivalled worldwide capabilities and on-the-ground expertise are uniquely positioned to deliver world-class medical and security risk mitigation support to our diverse clientele. With our actionable insights and unparalleled services, we support our clients from a wide range of industries including, but not limited to, banking and finance services, retail, education, and fast-moving consumer goods.
We support our clients’ diverse global workforce anytime, anywhere and strengthen their organisational resilience by advising their in-county people managers, employees working overseas and in home countries, site workers as well as assignees.
Our unparalleled services include:
- 24/7 real-time access to the latest, expert health and security information and advice for you and your employees
- Dedicated health and/or security experts acting as advisors to your organisation
- Local support on a global scale that connects you to a network of 103,000 accredited high quality medical, security and logistics providers
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Assistance Centre and medical transportation evaluation standards for both scheduled and air ambulance transportation
- Extensive experience in managing complex cases including neonatal, obstetric, and infectious diseases.
- Consultative solution to support your health and security emergency response plan and/or business continuity considerations
- Access to an evolving repository of multi-lingual digital training courses
For full details of all our services, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The designations employed and the presentation of these materials do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of International SOS concerning the legal status of any country, territory or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.