If you need Emergency Assistance while you are in Madagascar, please call the Paris Assistance Centre on +33 (0)155 633 155
Our offices in Madagascar are located in Antananarivo and are part of an extensive International SOS network across Africa.
We are dedicated to providing expert personalised services for corporations in Madagascar.
We serve companies in Madagascar who want to look after the health and safety of their employees. Our clients span a range of sectors including energy, mining and large-scale construction, banking and financial services, and government and public sector.
We provide remote site services to corporations including:
- Emergency assistance services in remote areas
- Full-scale health programme design and management
- Site surveys and consultancy services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medical staffing and training (local and internationally sourced professionals)
- Occupational Health programmes, health check-ups, vaccination programmes
- First-aid kits and first-aid training.
We also coordinate global medical, health and security services for mobile workforce and international assignees requiring assistance and support outside of Madagascar, with the help of our Johannesburg Assistance Centre.
For full details of our services, please contact us.