***Click here to learn more about how International SOS can assist with the current Situation in Russia***
Since 1998 International SOS assistance services, on-the-ground medical and security services, and managed health care solutions linked in with our global capabilities allow us to deliver leading workforce resilience solutions for organisations operating across Russia.
Our resources in Russia are ISO 9001:2015 certified and include a 24/7 Assistance Centre in Moscow, an International SOS medical clinic on Sakhalin Island and over 55 remote site projects stretching across the entire country, including the Arctic and Russia Far East. Our clients come from a range of industries - energy, mining and infrastructure, banking and finance, automotive, consumer goods, pharma, aviation and maritime, government and public sector, and non-governmental organisations.
Our remote site services include:
- Assistance to national workforce travelling or based outside of Russia and to international assignees living or travelling in Russia. The services are available in Russian, English, German, and French.
- Medical staffing – provision of highly qualified national and international medical staff for long- or short-term positions
- Specialised medical consulting services – to assess medical risks and evaluate local healthcare facilities to develop a medical management plan for the location
- First-aid in-class and online trainings and advanced care courses
- Medical procurement services and equipment rental, up to and including a full site clinic
- Medical management and cost containment
- Security services and consulting
For further information, please contact us.